One Scarlet SRF Treatment/One Month Post
SCARLET SRF Microneedling
Scarlet SRF is a micro-needling system that has a built-in bipolar Radio Frequency (RF) that delivers energy and heat precisely to the target depth under the skin. Microneedling creates tiny controlled wounds to trick the body into repairing itself. This advanced RF coagulates blood vessels under the surface for fast epidermal healing.
Scarlet easily, safely, and effectively treats some of the most common aesthetic concerns like forehead wrinkles, eyebrow drooping, crow’s feet, cheekbone sagging, sagging around the mouth, smile lines, jowling, acne scarring, pore size, and sun damage.
Scarlet’s unique scalp lift protocol provides superior skin tightening from the top of the forehead while remodeling collagen and elastin fibers in the face, neck, chest, and hands. This treatment can be used on a variety of body parts for a comfortable age-reversing treatment with minimal downtime. It is safe and effective for all skin types.
The focused, independent tissue coagulation around each microneedle electrode sets this method apart from others and allows RF energy to be utilized to its full potential. Scarlet is useful not only for correction but for prevention too.
What is Microneedling with SkinPen?
It’s never been easier to love the skin you’re in. Backed by an unparalleled commitment to safety and efficacy, this FDA-cleared device is used by leading healthcare providers and can be individually customized to rejuvenate from the inside out for younger-looking skin. Uncover your best skin with SkinPen.
SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared micro-needling device in the world, clinically proven to safely and effectively fight the appearance of neck wrinkles and facial acne scars for ages 22 and up. With as few as three non-invasive and affordable treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your appearance.
SkinPen results have been graded based on the G. Lemperle Wrinkle Assessment Scale, the Clinician’s Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (CGAIS), and the Subject Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (GAIS).
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in their fine lines and wrinkles at one month post-treatment.
- 80% of patients said they noticed an improvement in acne scars in the treated area at one month post-treatment.
- 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen treatment to family and friends when asked one month post-treatment.
What are the Benefits of Microneedling with SkinPen?
SkinPen is clinically proven to fight the appearance of neck wrinkles and reduce the appearance of acne scars. It’s a minimally invasive procedure performed in-office with little to no downtime. As the first FDA-cleared micro-needling device, SkinPen sets the industry standard for safety.
- Targets your skin’s natural collagen without heat or chemicals.
- Reduces the appearance of aging for more youthful-looking skin.
- Eases the appearance of facial acne scars for total skin renewal.
How Does Microneedling Work?
SkinPen Follows A 3-Step Process
- Proliferation: SkinPen creates hundreds to thousands of “micro” skin punctures per second to stimulate the skin’s natural wound healing process, prompting tissue remodeling without causing scar tissue formulation.The micro-wounds created by SkinPen are rebuilt with new granulation cells that include collagen proteins. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Inflammation: SkinPen’s microneedles trigger your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and begin to create new tissue.
- Remodeling: The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels comprised of rich collagen and elastin proteins. These proteins improve skin youthfulness.
Most patients can return to normal activities within 24 hours.