Microneedling with SkinPen
What is Microneedling with SkinPen?
It’s never been easier to love the skin you’re in. Backed by an unparalleled commitment to safety and efficacy, this FDA-cleared device is used by leading healthcare providers and individually customized to rejuvenate from the inside out for younger-looking skin. Uncover your best skin with SkinPen.
SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared micro-needling device in the world, clinically proven to safely and effectively fight the appearance of neck wrinkles and facial acne scars for ages 22 and up. With as few as three non-invasive and affordable treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your appearance for six months after your last treatment – and step out with confidence.
SkinPen results have been graded based on the G. Lemperle Wrinkle Assessment Scale, the Clinician’s Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (CGAIS), and the Subject Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (GAIS).
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their fine lines and wrinkles looked at one month post-treatment.
- 80% of patients said they noticed an improvement in acne scars in the treated area at one month post-treatment.
- 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen treatment to family and friends at one month post-treatment.
What are the Benefits of Microneedling with SkinPen?
SkinPen is clinically proven to fight the appearance of neck wrinkles and reduce the appearance of acne scars. In fact, 90% of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the treatment to friends and family. It’s a minimally invasive procedure performed in-office with little to no downtime. As the first FDA-cleared micro-needling device, SkinPen sets the industry standard for safety.
- Neck Wrinkles: Target your skin’s natural collagen without heat or chemicals. Reduce the appearance of aging for more youthful-looking skin.
- Acne Scars: Ease the appearance of facial acne scars for total skin renewal.
How Does It Work?
SkinPen Follows A 3-Step Process
- Inflammation: SkinPen’s microneedles pierce the skin, triggering your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and begin to create new tissue.
- Proliferation: The micro-wounds created by SkinPen are rebuilt with new granulation cells that include collagen proteins. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Remodeling: The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels comprised of rich collagen and elastin proteins. These proteins improve skin youthfulness.
SkinPen creates hundreds to thousands of “micro” skin punctures per second to stimulate the skin’s natural wound healing process, prompting tissue remodeling without causing scar tissue formulation. Most patients can return to normal activities within 24 hours.